Saturday, May 3, 2014

2 more weeks!!!

of insanity...
haha just kidding:) but for reals though, I'm starting to crave for summer!!!
I have so many things planned, not traveling wise but just activities I want to do like biking, reading, painting, playing the piano... things I haven't been able to do cus of the monster called school.
This year has been the greatest school yr of my life; it was full of great friends, inside jokes, new opportunities, parties, guy friends, crushes, drama, bad memories, mood swings.... hey, I'm just telling the truth here.
I loved this year; I felt like a different person!
But I also can't wait for my beloved vacation cus frankly, I'm tired of school mood swings:P
I just want to lay in a hammock, sketchbook in my lap, earbuds in, mango shake in my hand, and forget the bad memories of school. Who's with me?
Oh goodness, writing this is making me crave it even more!!
Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment