Monday, November 12, 2012

Hurry up Thanksgiving Break....

Ahh, another break is coming! I cannot wait... I just want to relax right now (oh wait, I still have to study for my upcoming exams too...:P). And I cannot wait for Thanksgiving AND Black Friday!!! I don't like huge crowds and messy displays but it's actually worth it. We're going to an outlet mall on that day and I can't wait to visit Gap and Banana Republic. BR has one of the greatest sales and quality; I already posted that I got a skirt for $15 from $50 and a really nice mint polo for $30 from $60. Hopefully, they'll have a really great sale on Black Friday with my size! When we went to the sale last year, the store were just so messy and "mobbed out." My mom also got a Coach purse for 30% off! Hmm, maybe my mom can buy me a purple one as an early Christmas prez;) I actually I just really want clothes from Old Navy and more nail polish!!! (Right now I am desperate for a Tiffany blue sort of polish---->)
Oops, gtg back to school work...
That was a nice fantasy break!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. hey abby! i can't wait 4 thanksgiving either!! i love thanksgiving!!! :) i might go to the black friday thing this year... usually just my mom and aunt and grandma go, but maybe me and my cousin will go too this time, except they get up so early and they r up late on thursday going to all the shops, so idk yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well u better get some rest before then! idk if im going to the midnight openings but ill def. go to the stores during reg hrs. maybe ill see u somewhere!:)

    ReplyDelete