Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving break:))


Life is at ease... :))
I thought I would be spoiling my break with studies but I'm actually vegging out haha. Yesterday, I basically did nothing. Today for Thanksgiving we had a lovely meal by my mom:) I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I did some homework and will hopefully finish my Bible project tonight. Then tomorrow, dun dun dun, is BRIGHT FRIDAY (black friday)! I'm prolly not gna be doing any hw other than reading Sherlock Holmes for my English proj. But that's not really hw; it's good so far! Then comes Saturday, the loneliest day of my break--- science exam study time. Bleh:p I know it's good for me though because if I wait till after our break, I know I'll be busy and won't really have time. Now, I can't wait for Christmas break!!! (That will def. be a break since no exams to study for!)

I'm thankful for:
-for my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, for dying on the cross for my sins and rising up again. In my life I have done so many sins and I am thoroughly ashamed but God is so merciful and forgiving. 
-my wonderful family; even, though I'm an only child and it can be boring, it's still prtty awesome! I can get spoiled more! (Jk)
-my parents are the best; I thank them for all their love and care
-my school; some kids complain about the rules and standards but we are so lucky to be able to go to this school, where no one really gets bullied, wonderful teachers, great education, and the ability to be able to worship God freely
-my church; even though I'm the only teen around my age, it's great to be a blessing to even a small group of ppl, and I'm even able to help in the nursery
-my friends of course; those who make smile, laugh, think, and grow in the Lord 
-our house; even though it's small it's perfect. My room is big and sunny, and it's right beside the school so less gas needed
-nail polish; thank you polish inventors for making my nails so happy and colorful!
-clothes: Old Navy, BR, Gap, Macy's and all the other stores I love
-for autumn; one of the prettiest seasons!
-for food and Thanksgiving meals
-other things that I can't remember right now


No comments:

Post a Comment