Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Break is Here!!!


Last time I posted it was Thanksgiving break; well, now it's Christmas break! I took my first ever cumulative exams this past week and praise the Lord for all His help! I stayed up so late on those nights studying:p Now I'm still up late haha... blogging and pinning instead. Today, to cast all my exam anxiety aside, my mom took me shopping! We bought bath&body works candles for $8 each, got my mom a present, she got me a present;) Yesterday, since today's exams were easy classes, I got to repaint my nails (I'll have to redo my Tiffany nails for you later)! I was kinda iffy about the black but I've seen so many girls wearing them and it feels very wintery. I added white polka dots to lighten it up- next time I'll be brave and try a solid black. (btw so srry about any hangnails or other nail grossness! I'm not a pro) I change my toenails too- tiffany blue with white lace detail:) I'm not posting a pic of them because it's hard to take "cute" pictures of toes haha. 
Chick-fil-a's peppermint chocolate chip milkshake is back!!
found this GIGANTIC SNICKERS bar at walmart!

~~~~~~

On a serious note, I am continually praying for the Sandy Hook Elementary victims in Connecticut. It was really sad to hear about all those children and teachers. It's hard to take in but it was God's will. Just keep trusting in God!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. abby.. i want to see the toes! :) i just want to see what the nail polish i gave u looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already removed them srry! But im painting christmas lights on my fingernails and im putting the polish u gave me over the green lights so theres a shimmery effect:)

    ReplyDelete