Thursday, July 31, 2014

3 Weeks till School...

Well really 2 weeks and 4 days... pshh, I'm not counting!
Haha, actually, for the past few nights I haven't been able to get lots of sleep. I lie down in bed and it takes me literally two hours to get knocked out. I sleep at 12 and I wake up at 8-.- Today, I even woke up at 6! I think it's mainly because I keep thinking about school. I'm really excited for this new year! My favorite part of back to school is shopping for school supplies and clothes and of course seeing my friends too. But this year, I'm taking two college classes (Spanish I & OT) in addition to my regular high school classes. I'm nervous but since I have friends in the class, it's not super scary. I have a some other things to look forward to this year:
1) Yearbook staff: Graphic Designer/Photographer
2) Jr Sr
3) meeting new people
4) more memories with my besties
5) Artist Series
6) school events

***One thing I'm definitely not looking forward to is the ACT exan:(

Last year was awesome, even though I had some regrets. I hope this year will be epic and even better than last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment