Saturday, March 5, 2016

Shop till you drop & Get cash back!

Long time no post;) I have been MIA in the blog world but I have been as busy as a bee in the shopping arena! It's pretty bad, but if I get cash back, it's okay right??
I feel like this new year, I have learned so many tips and tricks regarding shopping!
Here aresome easy apps and sites I use to get cash back or earn points toward rewards!*
















1. Shopkick
For this app, to get basic "kicks" (points) all you have to do is open the app whenever you walk into a store! You can also get kicks by scanning certain items and linking a card for purchases. So far I only have 1850 kicks since I always forget to open the app at the mall (the app does notify you when you're shopping but I tend to ignore it haha). The rewards are gift cards to stores such as TJ Maxx, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, JCPenny, & more! However, it takes awhile to earn a lot of kicks to get larger amounts of gift cards.
my referral link: http://app.shopkick.com/wr2/berkeley27033

2. Panel App
This app is pretty great because you don't even have to do anything other than have it on your phone! You don't even have to open it! To earn points, the app tracks your traveling distances--the more you travel, the more points you get. The app rewards paypal money and amazon gift cards.
my referral link: http://bit.ly/1TzQq4U

















3.ibotta
Okay, this is my favorite! ibotta is an app that rewards cash back for certain purchases, mostly groceries. You can earn up to $1 for buying things such as kleenex, eggs, milk, soap at regular stores like Walmart or Publix. All you have to do is unlock the items on the app and verify your purchase by taking a picture of your receipt. If you already buy essentials, then why not get cash back along the way?? So far I've earned about $85 worth of Sephora and Amazon giftcards!
my referral link: https://ibotta.com/r/bbxodmb
my referral code: bbxodmb

















4. Ebates
Ebates was one site that I wasn't sure of at first. I always heard about it, but I initially thought you had to link your card which made it gimmicky. However, I finally googled how to join and found out you didn't have to link anything! All you do is make an Ebates account and access online stores through the Ebates website. Every online store affiliated with Ebates offers a certain percentage of cash back so when you purchase through the Ebates website, you get money back! 6% may not seem large but it all adds up! At certain times of the year, Ebates will send you a "big fat check" in the mail. If you're an online shopaholic like me, it's very rewarding!
my referral link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?
referrerid=6SnBod75q7AamCRn5UXIPg%3D%3D&eeid=28187



I hope these tips and tricks will help you earn money as you shop!
If you need any help, comment or just search it on youtube;)

*p.s. I am not sponsored but if you use my links or codes, you will be helping me tremendously! You may even earn welcome bonuses by using them:)

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment