Friday, September 21, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

#Nerd at Wally World
Ha, I wonder if that's true about school!  I can't believe it has already been a month since we started school...  a month of tests, quizzes, and homework=p It has been fun too though. I am enjoying art class- learning how to shade correctly and such. I really like writing journal entries for English class, and I love how my teacher actually writes back. I am so glad that I am part of the class officers this year because if I wasn't I wouldn't really be part of school. I would be part of the torture, just kidding;) but being able to help in the choices is a great privilege. We had our first class luncheon a few weeks ago; it wasn't a complete stink bomb. It was slow at first but I think everyone had fun (I was really worried so I didn't enjoy it as much). Today, we showed the class a sample of our class item and we got positive feedback. Some of the guys though, were so annoying.. -.-' They just complained out loud and that was just rude and discouraging; at least keep it to yourself! I guess I would've done the same if I didn't like it... shows me that I also need to work on that area. Right now, we're just planning for our Spirit Day. I think we have a good theme picked out. We just need to get the deets sorted out, like games and stuff. If you have any Spirit Day theme suggestions, feel free to comment:) I know nobody will, cus no one reads this blog lol- well, everybody I see looking at this page is too shy.

Well, I'm having a great time in high school (till the exams... dun dun dunnnn...)! Just pray that my team will be able to get everything figured out and that everybody will enjoy Spirit Day and all the upcoming activities we've got up our sleeves;)

Our Class Item idea

                                                                                ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment