Saturday, September 29, 2012

Future Dreams

~We're doing a journal project in English class this year. I'll post some of my topics here:)


             In ten years, I will hopefully be out of school!  My parents are praying to go back to the Philippines when I’m in college, but Lord willing I’ll be able to stay in the United States.  It would be awesome to live in Paris, France or somewhere exotic but let’s be realistic.  So far in the six years of living here, I have enjoyed it.  I haven’t found many things to do here so maybe I’ll move to a different state.  Hawaii, perhaps?  It would be so wonderful to live by the ocean.  If only land surrounds me, I want to live in a classy modern home in the heart of downtown where cafes and shops are close by. 
            I guess all of this depends on God’s will and my husband!  Hopefully God will send me someone special so I can get married and start a family.  I wasn’t the sparkly pony and dream of your wedding day type of girl when I was little.  I liked getting dirty and being mischievous, but now that I’m older, I am actually dreaming of my wedding day.  I want my wedding ceremony to be outdoors in the spring or summer; the color scheme will be purple and silver, and I want my wedding gown to have lace and floral detail. 
            Other than being a mom to two boys and a girl, I am hoping to either be an artist, photographer, or a writer.  My parents tell me I need to find a job that’s on demand, so maybe full time I’ll be an elementary school teacher, a pharmacist, or a nurse like my mom and then be creative part time.  But I keep asking myself, “Do I still want to study after I graduate?” and “Do I really want to have a medical career?”  Whatever comes in my way in the future though, I know it’ll be God’s plan.  I’ll just let Him handle everything since He knows what’s best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment