Wednesday, July 24, 2013


I haven't been to the zoo in a long long time but last week I got to babysit three little boys at the zoo. It was a lot of fun and the boys were cute as always. Last Friday I also got to go to my friend, Lyndsie's, birthday sleepover. It was my first time going to a group sleepover (I have been to parties where you play Truth or Dare but I never stayed for the sleeping part). It was fun just goofing around and sleeping at 3 am and waking up at 8 am xP For one of my dares I had to have a ketchup and whipped cream face mask! On Monday, my mom asked me if I wanted to take my permit test and get it over with. I did take it even though I felt like backing out but I passed, no mistakes;) Now I can drive!!! Kind of lol, I'm learning.. This coming Friday I'm babysitting the boys again but at a bouncy house this time. I better rest up for a lot of energy! 
♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment