Sunday, August 4, 2013

School Essentials & Tips

I've always wanted to make a post about this so here it goes!
This is all of the items I like to have for school. I hope this gives you a lot of ideas.

Locker
-shelf
-magnetic cup for pencils
-mirror
-things to make it your own: pictures, magnets, white/cork board
-for the daring: rug, chandelier, curtain, wallpaper, disco ball

Survival Kit:
-lotion 
-chapstick 
-hand sanitizer 
-breath mints for after lunch 
-sick days: cough drops and tissues 
-contacts wearer: eye drops, contacts case, glasses

PE
-body splash
-hair ties, bobby pins/ headbands
-extra socks
-chapstick
-lotion
-tissues
-cough drops
-makeup remover
-personal hygiene
-gym clothes

Actual Supplies:

-folders, one for every subject, best with brads 
-binders or perferated notebooks 
-filler lined and graph paper 
-binder pencil case or regular pencil case 
-black, blue, red pens; my favorite brand is Pilot G-2 because it doesn't bleed and it's really smooth 
-fun colorful pens and markers for doodling -pencils, try to reuse pencils from home! -led 
-erasers and pencil eraser tips 
-index cards and holder, so you won't lose them for the finals 
-planner, this is a must! it's best if you get a cute weekly one because it will motivate you while keeping you organized 
-homework folder/accordion/binder, if you don't want to take all of your individual binders home to do homework, just take your homework papers and needed notes and stick them in a divided folder and then put the notes back the next morning. Last year, I stuck all my homework into a two pocket folder and it was messy. This year, I'm reusing my old light binder with dividers. It seems "silly" to put the notes and homework into a different binder but it makes it easier for me to walk home. I basically only take my real class binders home if I'm studying for a test or I have a lot of notes that I'm scared I might forget a page. 
-backpack
-ruler, protractor, compass
-calculator
-scantrons
-whiteout
-lunch bag/lunch money
-ID card
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment