Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School Must Haves

I know you're probably done with school (at least in the U.S.) but here are some must haves to keep in mind for the next school year!
•If you're like me, and you always break your binders every year, get some Staples Better Binders.  The whole binder is very strong and the rubber material that surrounds the binding part (the part that usually breaks first) is great.  
•Whiteout Tape- If the teachers require you to use pen in your work, then buy some whiteout tape (Don't get the liquid one).
•My favorite pens- If you are looking for good pens, then try Pilot G-2 pens or Paper Mate Profile.  They write smoothly and don't bleed through.
•Hand Sanitizers- Bath & Body Works have really good scented hand sanitizers for around a dollar.  Right now I have Cookie Dough;)
•Planners- Some classes give weekly assignment sheets but others don't so get a cheap planner.  I got mine last year from Barnes&Nobles. 

Well, I hope this helped you!  I'll add more later.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment