Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time to Relax

Tomorrow, I have a huge Canada test... and we just learned 80% of the facts today!  
To relax, I grabbed some Edy's Triple Cookie Fudge Sundae (I usually get Rocky Road but my mom finished it lol) and plopped some Nutella in it.  It was so yummy!  I don't know why some people can't stand Nutella... it's basically chocolate but with hazelnut.  While eating, I watched For Rent on HGTV.  I love HGTV.  I can't wait till we buy our own house in the future and decorate it.  I want my house to have high ceilings, big windows, an elegant staircase, a big walk-in-closet for my purple room, granite counter tops, a swimming pool, a chandelier, everything!  
We actually had to draw our dream houses in math class last year.  Of course, I didn't really do my dream house...I actually didn't know what I wanted until now.  I did a piano house because I play the piano and I got an A+;)  Here are my floor plans.  I already know it looks lopsided and weird, so please don't make more fun of it=P
First Floor (with a playable balcony!)
                                                        Second Floor
Front of the House


I gotta go study some more now.  PML (Post More Later)
♥♥♥



2 comments: