Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer School...

Yep, I am in summer school-.-' No, not the punishment one.  I'm just taking geography this summer so I can get ahead next year with 2 electives instead of just one.  Geography is actually pretty easy, just memorization of facts and locations.  I'm kind of glad I'm taking it this summer, because I don't know if I can stand 2 longER semesters (summer school= 6 weeks only) studying about lands and capitals...(sorry, Mrs. P!)  My school has a bonus too though.  Some of the public schools here aren't ending till next week (mine's private and we ended May 10) and by then I'm already in the first week of 2nd semester.  Some of my friends who aren't taking summer school are saying how summer should just be reserved for fun. I agree with them, but if you want to take summer school to get ahead for the coming year, then go for it.  Just imagine all the fun you can have while they're taking a class you already whisked through in just a few weeks!  (Plus, your summer school is probably only in the mornings/afternoons, and you can spend half of the days doing things you love...and homework)♥

1 comment:

  1. So true!!! That's why I'm taking it. :o) I agree with you about the land and capitals all year round. I would go mad. I'm not sure if Mrs. P teaches the year class though....oh well. And you're so right about it not being a punishment. We still have time to have fun.

    ReplyDelete