Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nailspirations Summer2013 #1

~Nailspiration Summer2013~

This is my latest nail art. It's very summery and just fun! The colors are a bit diluted on this pic [Instagram...] but the colors are cute bright pastels in person(haha that was an oxymoron... but the pink and yellow are bright but diluted with nailpolish remover). I followed this tutorial on the beauty department blog but I used Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow, Mint Sorbet, and LA Color's Electric Charge: 
It's really fun and easy! I love the slight brightness on my nails-- btw, I actually kept my nails natural for a week. Be proud of me! I had a splinter and my nails were a bit yellow from polish so I knew I needed a break. Also second btw, I got my travel size Bath & Body Works Malibu Heat lotion for free by using a coupon! I got the coupon from the mail but you can prolly find one online. 

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment