Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer School!

I was tempted to title this"Bummer Summer School" lol.
Anywho, today was my first day in US History summer school. The teacher is hilarious---- so awesome since I would rather be at home sleeping. Well, we already have a ton of homework, projects, and quizzes coming up-- and I shouldn't really be writing right now but I had time to finish making my own Bible cover and I just wanted to show you guys! I think it's adorable, and I'm really proud of myself. I didn't sew just so you know (haha that rhymes); I used a hot glue gun (my newly found love). It's super easy to make so if you want to make one just look at manufactured book cover for guidance and measure your book and glue here, there, everywhere, and voila! My Bible was really beat up because of my locker situation at school so that's why I wanted to freshen it up.
BTW, that's Mr. Squirtle, the turtle I made in clay class:)
Well, I gtg do my project now--- I'm researching about NC with Kara. I hope we do a good job!
Bye!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment