Friday, May 10, 2013

Sweet Sweet Summertime!

Yay! Summer 2013 is here!
ice cream+popsicles+smores+cicadas+freshly mowed grass
my dad got a Masters of Arts in Pastoral Studies!
 Freshman year was epic-- made tons of friends/ grew closer to my other friends, met lots of cool teachers, enjoyed Art class (I'm going to miss it so much.. can't wait to take Advanced Art soon!) and just enjoyed it all. I learned a lot of things this year but the major thing is: PRAYER HELPS! No matter what you're going through, God will always put His arms around you and take care of you. This year didn't only contain fun adventures but also some winding paths of trials. Physical science was the hardest class I had this year and that class just made me get closer to God. Understanding chemical formulas and all that sciency stuff is not my #1 choice and I had some problems comprehending all of the material but by God's grace, I passed the class with a high grade! I also enjoyed being the women's class pres. this year with my good friends, Michael, Kara, and Josh. Being together with those guys just made us grow closer together-- it was a lot of fun trying to come up with party ideas with them (even though, yes I did most of the work... hmm.. it always seems to be that way in group projects right?) I can't wait to serve again next year as the women's class vp with Lyndsie, Donovan, and Michael!
Sadly, I have summer school on Monday already even though we just ended yesterday....:(
But it will help me next yr--- I keep telling myself that lol.

'Nough of that sad story! I wanna live for the moment right now!
Today, I got to go to the library and checked out a ton of books and magz:) I miss reading soooo much! (the  relaxing kind, not the Science book type) I also stopped by Hobby Lobby to get some fabric to make some hairbows (inspired by macbarbie07)-- maybe I will post my diy on here! I have been obsessed with watching youtube beauty gurus lately (macbarbie07, thatsheart, missglamorazzi) and I kinda want to start doing hauls and tutorials now (not posting the videos though.. just pictures). After that, we ate at Hibachi Grill (yes, Kara) and I went to my friend's graduation party. And then I went home and took an evening stroll with my daddy:) and now I'm just relaxing on buzzy-a-bee before I hop into bed and read a novel.

My summer plans? Idk yet but hopefully we'll be traveling a lot and going to the beach and just basically being lazyy while accomplishing some things that my hectic school life will not permit me to do during the year. Oh wait, I'm actually getting my permit this summer!!!!

What's your summer plans? 
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. what?! hibachi without me?? jk. man, u r so right about physical science. how do we know what we got on the exam? LOL yeah u did do a lot of the work.. :) hey at least i did more than the guys right? btw, next year, we need to all go to hibachi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to see her after the graduation-- btw totally forgot to get my sci notebook back! maybe...

    ReplyDelete