Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family Summer Get-Together 2012

My relatives traveled over 13 hrs to visit us!  
At first I was really worried that I would become that shy girl I am, but guess what.  I was actually normal:)  [meaning I wasn't shy or crazy. just normal. not boring. but friendly]  
It was really fun hanging out with them (especially with my Tita, Tagalog for aunt, who loves to go shopping).  It was fun playing the Logos Quiz with them on the iPad.  They knew so many brands and logos!

•shopping~ 
my fashion dilemma 
We went to an outlet mall here and I got a cute Banana Republic skirt with white flowers for only $15 (it used to be $50)! I also got some new wedges from Payless for around $23. When we went to Myrtle Beach there was a store with TOMS shoes!!! I was very excited:)) It was a dream come true to be surrounded with so many of those shoes, lol. I didn't get to try many on cus I didn't want to hold everyone up and I didn't purchase a pair, sadly, because I didn't have the money (really wanted a pair of TOMS wedges). When we got home, we went to another mall and I purchased a chic mint polo from Banana Republic for $30 (from $60).  I don't know what to match with my new mint top so I asked a fashionista from my fave blog- Sarah from Welcome to the gOOd life.  I can't believe she replied back:) (actually she's so sweet that she replies to  most of her viewers) We also went to CharmingCharlie's (only my second time there, first time I didn't come out happy cus I was expecting to find a geeky glasses necklace I saw online) and my Tita bought me this cool "cage with a bird inside" necklace (I added a bow to the side for a pop of color). As you can see, I had a lot of fun shopping!!♥




•around~
Myrtle Beach was our summer escape.  We went to Broadway at the Beach, a boardwalk with shops and other cool things (like that cool upside down building in my pic).  We played Captain Hook's putt putt after leaving our condo at Caravelle Resort.  I was the loser:P  I had fun taking pictures though :D  We cooled off at Friendly's afterwards.  I haven't been there since my family moved from NJ!  



 So that sums up our whole summer get together= shopping, eating, beach, logos quiz, and more shopping:)


I hope we'll all get together again soon!

♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment