Saturday, July 28, 2012

Best First Sleepover Ever:D

Okay, I've experienced a night or two at family friends' house with my parents (you know, for vacations), and I've slept at my friend's house in the Phil. for more than five nights (when my parents were abroad), but sad to say, I have never experienced a "stay-up-late-for-movies-&-games" sleepover in America... until last night!  Woot:D

Yesterday, I went to my friend Ghevont's cozy southern house (look at the pics) and we had a lot of fun!  We went swimming, but there was thunder so we went inside and watched a movie.  And then, the sun came out again and we went swimming again.  Nobody was even there except the lifeguard and he was in his shack.  We had a lot of fun walking funny walks and impersonating people on the diving board lol (hope there was no video cam!!).  We also played the game where you have to get the right answer and if u don't, you get dunked.  It was really fun.

And then we watched Garfield and then did blind makeovers and watched another movie, Beethoven's 4th.  And we finally flopped into bed at 1:30 am lollll... and woke up at 8:30.. so tired right now but worth it!

Just wanna thank you, Ghevont!  Best first "American" sleepover ever! ^^

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment