Wednesday, August 1, 2012

School Coming Up...

*sigh* I wish I didn't have to make this post....
but I can't stop time!  School is coming whether I like it or not.
Usually by this time of summer, I'm already really bored and want to go back to school, but I did summer school so that took off weeks from my summer, and this coming school year is pretty big= nervous wreck:p  I'm gonna be a freshman!  We're gonna be the underdogs!  The buildings are completely new to me.  I'll probably get lost once or twice lol.  I'll get to meet new teachers... hope they like me!  I won't have a homeroom to get cozy in.  What if none of my friends are in my classes?  Another thought- I need to figure out who my true friends are, ones who will help me grow in the Lord.  We're finally getting IDs... I hope I look good in mine cus we have to use it till we graduate and I usually look like a dork:p  High school is going to be harder than elementary or middle school... I'm usually diligent and God helps me all the time, but... ahh:p  And the biggest thing I'm nervous for is my upcoming position as the women's class president.  I hope I have good ideas and that I'll stop being so shy, that I'll be able to speak up and lead others.  I hope we don't have to do speeches... Okay, Abby, slowly breath in... and breath out.. it'll be fine..  I know God and teachers will help you.  It'll be exciting!  You'll finally learn how to cook and draw better.  You'll meet new friends... and possibly guys (hahahaa, no.).  You'll be great!
Okay, why was I typing in second person? lol
I'll just keep trusting my Lord!
breath in...breath out...

No comments:

Post a Comment