Thursday, August 9, 2012

Three Bouncing Little Boys

Sorry about the heading, lol.  I could have just plainly typed: "Babysitting" but nope, I wanted something interesting.  So, yesterday was my first time to ever babysit!  Yeah, I do nursery at church but that's with one baby.  I babysat three little boys!!!  Their mom was upstairs cleaning but it's still qualified as babysitting since  she didn't help me look after them (other than give instructions) and she paid me (so it's also my first job ever!).  Note to self: Google more games for little boys.  As soon as we started a game, they asked what else we could play lol.  We played treasure hunt, tag (well kind of, they got too excited so we had to stop), hide & seek (favorite), made forts, made paper instruments, and colored.  It was so cute when the youngest one wanted to open a marker but when he couldn't, he looked up to me and said "ma ma" meaning, open this please?  (Adorable!!!)  Good thing I brought some "motivational" bug stickers to give for good behavior!  Whenever the middle one (the naughtiest one lol) got mischievous, I just told him I wouldn't give him anymore ladybug stickers.  When they got bored, I took them out to their backyard.  It rained the day before, so it was kind of muddy:p  I wasn't sure if they were allowed to dig and make "gardens"... and get dirty... but I let them lol.  The youngest one was so cute to watch go down the slide.  I had a crazy fun day.  Now, I know how it's like to have three boys!
It was so funny when we were eating lunch.  The oldest one asked me how old I was and I told him to guess and he guessed 50, 60, 100? lol.  When he finally guessed my age, he was like, "Are you married?"  No, no, NOOO!! hahaha. He told me he was gonna get married when he's my age so that he can make decisions together with his partner... I'm like, no, don't!  Haha such a funny day:D

♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment