Saturday, August 4, 2012

This Week & The Next

Nothing significant really happened this week... wait no, the Olympics took over the channels!
I really like watching [beach] volleyball, diving, swimming, ping pong, and badminton.  GO USA!!!
GO USA!

Other than that, all I did this week was watch tv and hang out with my friend, Karis (we watched movies, did makeup, painted our nails).  That was a fun day but I wish my whole week was exciting.  My mom made some leche flan and that was a treat:) It was really sweet though... I love sweets but that was just a little too sweet.  I wish she would make me a mango graham cake!

TOMS fingernails!!
Today is my 2nd to the last Saturday of freedom (before school takes over my life again) and I'm not doing anything new... I just played ping pong on the wii against a guy who I couldn't beat:[  (I'm a pro btw)  I just kept restarting the game (cheater lol) for an hour until I finally let him take me down... and then I battled against a lower guy who was also very good!  I wish they would let us move the miis on the wii.  I mean I was all the way to the side of the ping pong table when my opponent slammed the ball in the opposite direction!  I probably could've gotten that in real life (okay, maybe not).  I'm such a nerd lol... I hope next week is bright and sunny so I can go outside and maybe go downtown and shop.  By the way, this weekend is tax free weekend!  Too bad I only have $18 left... oh well.  This upcoming Thursday is the class officer meeting.  I hope I understand everything lol.  Well that's all for now:)  Thanks for reading!













♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment