Saturday, August 25, 2012

2 Weeks of School Complete-- A Million More to Go!

Coral and Mint nail art! <3 junior mints!
Nom nom nom... what do I spy?  Junior mints!!!->
and my new 3rd week of school coral and mint nail art:)  I was gonna do subtle colors but I just couldn't resist this idea!

2nd week of school was pretty exhausting but it was equally fun!  I was able to get ahead last weekend so I wasn't as pressured.  We had our first Physical Science test and I was kind of nervous about that, but I attended the help class and asked Mrs. B. a ton of questions so I was pretty prepared.  She's really nice (she checks our homework before it's due- cool haha)!

We also had a class picnic yesterday which the class officers (Michael, me, Josh, and Kara) prepared.  The games were okay... they got kind of bored in the beginning cus it was so slow... but overall they said it wasn't "that bad".  Hopefully, next time we'll get more ideas... since they were mostly my lame ones (lol). Next week, we're going to decide on what freshman class item we're going to get.  I can't wait!
I'm so grateful that I can be this year's women's class pres. and to be able to work with such awesome people.  Michael is the funniest (and sometimes most annoying haha) guy I know; Kara is nice; Josh is well... nice I guess but he doesn't talk much lol.  Our sponsors are really nice too.  Well, all the teachers here are nice.  I am so blessed to be able to go to this awesome school!

My Senior Buddy made me earrings:)


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment