Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Accomplishments!

Summer is ending, but this summer was full of accomplishments (meaning, I didn't just sit around lazily eating smores everyday)!
-attended my first high school class (geography) in summer school---and passed!
-got flip flops tan, tee hee^^
I had smores but not everyday!
-went swimming more than 10 minutes unlike last summer! @ Myrtle Beach, the awesome pool and lazy river at Boardwalk Beach Resort, Caravelle Resort, Ghevont's house--- also enjoyed the jacuzzis!
-went to a store with TOMS shoes.. O.O amazing...lol
important part with Frodo
       -finally learned how to drive a bumper car!!! so proud of myself... I used to always ride with someone else when I was younger; when I tried to drive by myself when I was little I just kept spinning around and around and I looked ridiculous
-went to my first ever American sleepover!
-watched the Lord of the Rings (2nd and 3rd) for the very first time
-relatives from up north visited
-went mini golfing for the first time (I think)
-went to my first amusement park in America (Busch Gardens! second: Sea World)
-rode my first loop-de-loop roller coaster:D and waited in a loooonnnggg line for Journey to Atlantis, Sea World
-went boogie boarding for the first time
-watched the whales show at Shamu Stadium, Sea World! really neat!
-babysat for the very first time! crazy but fun;)
-started this blog!!!

That's all I can think of for now!  PML
Hoping to accomplish more next summer!  (Unspoken prayer requests;))

♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment