Monday, June 4, 2012

Waiting for Summer Vacation!

Ahh, I'm really excited to go visit *Ate Angelica in Florida this summer= 3 more weeks of summer school!  I haven't seen her since I left the Philippines (she's visiting) so I will probably be shy around her, but I'm going to try to be friendly and open.  I was actually loud and mischievous when I was little (hard to believe right?) so she might be shocked;)
I can't wait to go to my first amusement park in America!  I have never been to one here in the States, unless you count the state fair in New Jersey.  I'm going to try be daring and ride a flip roller coaster...okay, maybe not...  I remember going on a giant ship swinging thingie called Anchors Away in NJ.  It was pretty fun but scary and it made my stomach churn in excitement.  I'll try to find that;)
In the Philippines, at my grade school, they would take us on awesome field trips to big amusement parks like Star Kingdom and this other place I can't remember.  I remember just being wild and free, going everywhere by myself (I don't even think someone was keeping a close eye on us... It's that awesome!..and dangerous lol.).  I loved loved the giant rotating swings where they take you up high and spin you around and around.  
The field trips here at my new school aren't that exciting=P  We did go to this place last year where they had a giant swing (epic), water activities like tubing, inflatable jumping thingie, water zip line, and a hike to the falls.  That was fun but not as wild lol;)  
Back to Florida>  I hope we go to the beach, because last year, we did but we only stayed for 15 minutes-.-' and I even got a new swimsuit then!  And then, hopefully, they'll have a cute beach side boutique nearby with TOMS shoes for sale.
Ooh, I just can't wait to travel!

* older sister or older friend who's a girl; Kuya is older brother or older male friend- Tagalog

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment