Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday

Yesterday, was pretty great;)
We had a mini party during our break-- the Reeses Pieces Cookies you brought, Anne, were amazing!  (available only at Walmart)
I dunno why I had fun yesterday... maybe it was because practically everyone was hyper  (especially Lauren and her water bottles).
When I told Lauren that my Style & Co. top was only $15 (actually it was $25...I forgot haha), she said that that was expensive!!!  I think tops and bottoms are only expensive if they're $35+, depending on brand and style.  My mom got me a really expensive $60 skirt by INC for my bday this year and I couldn't believe it.  She said we'll never find a modest skirt for school so that's why she got it.  It's chic but I wish I could return it now cus I'm seeing tons of flowery summer skirts out.  I'm an only child so I guess it's okay... I just hope I don't grow a big head.
My friends couldn't believe that my mom bought me that skirt.  Connor even said if he was a girl, and his mom bought him $60 skirts, he'd be in heaven.
I hate spending a lot of money for clothes though... but you have to do what you have to do, right?
Yesterday, I didn't want to go to the mall with my mom because I knew I was gonna spot something!
And I did.  At Gap, they had the shorts I had been waiting for!  Right length (right above the knee), right color (coral), okay price ($30).  They also had some mint capris but for $70=P
I can't wait to wear my new shorts to Florida-- I can't wait to wear my entire new wardrobe to Florida -.-'  (I got carried away at shopping for new vacation clothes that now I have too many... oh well)

♥♥♥
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment