Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nursery

Today was my second full on nursery (without moms involved) at church!
I love baby J.  He is so adorable;)
I do really silly things in the nursery to keep him calm and happy.
When he starts crying and looking at the door, I know now how to get his attention-  just give him his baby blanket and give him my phone.  Lol, he loves my phone (little kids these days-.-' when I was little, I had a toy Barbie cell phone and now some kids have real iPhones!).
He also likes shiny and sparkly things like my glasses (it's so cute when he tries to grab them off my face) and my jewelry (be careful not to give babies little jewelry pieces).
Baby J. is the youngest of 3 boys and I actually got to help take care of his big brother when I was younger.  It's cool to see all of them grow.
Baby J. also likes it when I juggle (he tries to juggle too but ends up just throwing the toys on the ground lol) and try to balance things on my head.
I'm so glad I'm the only one in the nursery room because I look so silly.
The boys' mom wants me to babysit them but I don't know how!  I might take a class...
I don't feel like changing diapers!  And I'm not even that good at carrying babies...
Hope I learn how to soon!

Next week, my former Sunday school teacher is coming to church with her newborn baby!  Can't wait!  (actually I can't wait to see the baby when she turns 1+... I think toddlers are more adorable)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment