Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Scream for Ice Cream!

*spoiler alert*

I just finished Rocky Road by Rose Kent last week.  [Yes, I like to read younger kids' books because they are fun and contain less cussing.]  It was pretty good- I loved Tess's strong determination.  I  would be so thrilled if my mom opened an ice cream shop unlike how Tess was in the beginning.  I guess I can understand- I mean her mom had Shooting Stars (great ideas that don't work out and eventually crash down and burn) all the time!  I think she should have tried to help in the beginning though instead of dreading her mom's idea.  I'm just glad that the Cinco de Mayo grand opening was a success even though Tess's Ma had Shooting Stars on that day. And thank you Ms. Perkins for not exposing A Cherry On Top's turtle incident!  

♥♥♥

ICE CREAM FLAVORS and THE INNER YOU

What does your favorite ice cream flavor reveal about you?

•Chocolate: You are creative, lively, and flirtatious.  You also like being the center of attetntion and become bored with the same old routine.

•Vanilla:  Don't believe the myth.  The vanilla lover's choice is never boring- you're colorful, impulsive, expressive, and a risk taker.  

•Mint Chocolate Chip:  You have strong morals and you always giht for what you believe in.  You are ambitious and confident too- and truth be told, a little stubborn.    [I am a little stubborn! lol^^]

•Butter Pecan:  You are devoted, orderly, respectful, and fiscally conservative.  Odds are high that you make your bed every day and never have a messy desk.

•Chocolate Chip:  You've got a competitive streak and you work very hard.  You're also generous with time and money.

•Coffee:  You thrive on the passion of the moment and you throw yourself into all that you do.  Friends know you as adventuresome and dramatic, but you tend to overcommit yourself. 

•Strawberry:  Thoughtful and logical, that's you.  You deliberate long and hard before making decisions.  You can also be introverted and shy, but always a loyal friend.

•Banana:  You are easygoing, well adjusted, and honest, and empathetic.

•Rocky Road:  You present a balanced mixture of charm and practicality.  You are outgoing and goal-oriented , and you appreciate the finer things in life.  [I have my goals;)]

*taken from Rocky Road by Rose Kent, pgs 291 & 292

No comments:

Post a Comment