Friday, June 22, 2012

Finally Summer Summer!

Summer 2012 Photo by Katie G.
I ended school 6 weeks ago but I then took a summer class (geography) for 6 more weeks and now it's officially summer summer [summer actually calendarlly started 2 days ago]!  Yay!!!
I had my first finals today (we had our midterm 3 weeks ago).  There were some  questions I didn't remember studying... (Mrs. P. said they were on the hw but we never got hw on that chapter) but overall I think I did pretty well.  I had a [relieved] laugh during the Australian section because it said to label all the cities on Map A but she didn't give us a Map A, and I was really confused and nervous cus we didn't study the cities.  And then when I asked the teacher she smiled and said we're skipping that part and I'm like, "Oh yeah!... you told us that in the beginning-.-' lol I was just really nervous and antsy about the whole exam." in my head.  SO RELIEVED^^'
After the one hour exam, I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time (embarrassing I know... but my mom made me wait till now=/)  and they look nice and neat.
And then we went to Target (which I was dreading because as I have told you before, if I see something cute, I must buy it; good news: I got out without buying anything except for a $1 clip)  and my mom wanted to buy me a $60 waterproof cam for vacay cus I wanted one but I finally persuaded her that I didn't need it.  I just thought they were selling nice disposable ones for cheap.
After grocery shopping, I exchange all my loose coins at Publix and I got $76!!! (after the machine removed 8% from the $83..)  Ahh, I'm rich! lol
Wow, today went well^^ God is so good!
We even had delish salmon, broccoli & cheese soup, and rice for dinner.  Then my family took a moonlight stroll... scratch that, that sounds too perfect, it was actually a swatting-gnats-out-of-your-face evening walk, lol.
I'm planning to stay up late and finish my thrilling book, The 13th Reality (2nd book: Dark Infinity).
And then waking up late-ish to pack for Florida on Monday!
Au revoir now my loves^^
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment