Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Fathers' Day!

Sorry my greeting is late:p been buzzy!
So, yesterday was fathers' day... My mom got my dad a mug with our citizenship picture on it (sweet)...but I didn't get my dad anything:(  I usually make something cheesy but I'm getting too old for that and when I asked my dad what he wanted he just said, "Just your love and obedience."  Ughh, how helpful is that?  I guess I'll just HAVE to do my best to behave, Daddy^^
Other than being fathers' day yesterday, my former Sunday school teacher and her husband, who moved to Canada, came to visit with their 2 month old baby girl, Vanessa!  She was the very first baby I have ever carried (I get really tense and nervous when people ask me if I want to hold their babies so yeah... but my teacher insisted that Vanessa is a fighter).  She was actually sleeping when I carried her so it was easier... I was still a little tense though.
~~~
Today:
Ahh, so excited for Florida next week!!!  I just watched House Hunters International where the couple bought a vacation home in the Caribbeans and I was totally jealous (oops)... I really long for some white sand and ocean right now.  Most of my friends who take summer school with me are even having fun!  Some are working out, hanging out at the library with friends, and swimming!  ME= homework and tv.  I have no social life whatsoever-.-'  My friends invite me but I'm always worried about having enough time for homework and studying.  I promise myself after summer school that I will get a little tanner (I'm already tan but a little more won't hurt, right?^^), swim a lot- pool near my house and maybe with friends, go do something adventurous (amusement parks),  and do something other than watch tv and go online.
Gotta go now and study (see what I mean?)

PML;)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment