Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wreck It Ralph

I just saw the trailer today (view here:http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/ ; this site also allows you to play the arcade game) and it looks so cool and cute!
Wreck It Ralph is an animation film by Walt Disney.
It's about a "villain" named Ralph, based on Donkey Kong, who destroys buildings in the arcade video game, Fix-It Felix Jr.  Felix is a twist on Mario.
In the movie, Ralph decides that he doesn't want to be the villain anymore and goes into the video game, Hero's Duty.
I don't know the whole plot but you can read it on Wikipedia;)
I'll tell you this though; there's a lot of video game characters in it!  I'm not a video game junkie but I love watching things that kids fantasize about (like Cloud with a Chance of Meatballs and the awesome falling foods!).  Go here to view some of the characters featured in the movie: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/09/the-familiar-faces-of-wreck-it-ralph

Wreck it Ralph comes out on November 2!  Can't wait to see it (when DVD comes out)^^

Candy Land!!! (I love the ice cream mountain- just like in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)

No comments:

Post a Comment