Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Yes, God created rain to replenish the earth and bring things back to life.  But today, I just wanted sunshine and happy puffy clouds (not everything we want is good and His will) .  I had to walk to school this morning and it was just drizzling so I didn't wear my rainboots.  I like wearing my pink and green floral rainboots to add a pop of color to my outfits but today just wasn't "Big Clunky Boots Day".  I went for my ballet flats instead but later this morning, it started pouring-.-'  And I had to share my small umbrella with my friend,Hope  = soakage (wasn't that bad but still...).  And worms were coming out!!!  Eew...eew..  Worms are the grossest things on earth.  Hope thinks worms are better than spiders---?!   When I was little, we used to get spiders and let them fight on a stick so I'm used to spiders.  Plus, spiders are easier to squish (sure, they might crawl around a bit but at least they aren't all wiggly and =p).  Worst thing today, Lauren (-.-*)  got a worm and planned to throw it at me (she said she planned to make me eat it...put it in my sandwich!).  FORTUNATELY, Mrs. P. was in her little office and I told her about it and she made Lauren stop (yay).  Rainy days also make me feel sad... gloomy skies and cold or yucky humid climates.  I only love rainy days when I can stay inside, safe and warm, and read a good book while drinking hot cocoa, or hibernating^^

I hope it's sunny tomorrow!
♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment