Friday, June 1, 2012

♥Shopping

Okay, I only love shopping when I have $ or my parents or friends want to buy me something.  I like saving a lot...so I try to limit myself (not working!) and use coupons off coupon sites, newspapers, mags, and Facebook pages.
My favorite stores are Old Navy, Macy's, and Target.  Other good stores are Gap, Belk's, and stores like T.J. Maxx and Ross.  I used to not like those type of stores because everything is scattered all over the place, but if you're really patient, you'll surely find something cute and chic for a low price!  I tried not to shop today since I have already gotten new clothes every weekend for the past 2 months but I just couldn't help myself!  I actually already saw the tank top I wanted last Saturday but it was a little too big and the wrong color, but today at T.J. Maxx they had a different color which I loved and had to get even if in the same big size; my mom promised to alter it^^.  It was a good deal of $10 from $16.  They have a lot of other things too like shoes from $45 to only $13 (I think I even saw some Coach shoes there- not for $13 though lol) and Home decor!  You just have to be patient;)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment